DURING THIS TIME, TOTALCARE MEDICAL GROUP WILL REMAIN OPEN AND OPERATING DURING NORMAL HOURS.
*During this time, every patient who walks in our door will have their temperature taken; anyone with a temperature of 99.0 degrees and higher will not be seen. Additionally, anyone who is not a patient will not be allowed in our waiting room. This also means that no family members will be permitted to accompany patients during visits. Thank you for your compliance.*
LIST OF ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEES:
- Workers who perform critical clinical research, development, and testing needed for COVID-19 response.
- Healthcare providers and Caregivers including physicians, dentists, psychologists, mid-level practitioners, nurses and assistants, infection control and quality assurance personnel, pharmacists, physical and occupational therapists and assistants, social workers, optometrists, speech pathologists, chiropractors, and diagnostic and therapeutic technicians and technologists.
- Hospital and laboratory personnel (including accounting, administrative, admitting and discharge, engineering, epidemiological, source plasma and blood donation, food service, housekeeping, medical records, information technology and operational technology, nutritionists, sanitarians, respiratory therapists, etc.).
- Workers in other medical and biomedical facilities (including Ambulatory Health and Surgical, Blood Banks, Clinics, Community Mental Health, Comprehensive Outpatient rehabilitation, End Stage Renal Disease, Health Departments, Home Health care, Hospices, Hospitals, Long Term Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Organ
Pharmacies, Procurement Organizations, Psychiatric Residential, Rural Health Clinics and Federally Qualified Health Centers, and retail facilities specializing in medical good and supplies).
- Manufacturer workers for health manufacturing (including biotechnology companies), materials and parts suppliers, logistics and warehouse operators, distributors of medical equipment (including those who test and repair), personal protective equipment (PPE), isolation barriers, medical gases, pharmaceuticals (including materials used in radioactive drugs), dietary supplements, blood and blood products, vaccines, testing materials, laboratory supplies, cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting or sterilization supplies, and tissue and paper towel
- Public health / community health workers, including those who compile, model, analyze and communicate public health information.
- Blood and plasma donors and the employees of the organizations that operate and manage related activities.
- Workers who manage health plans, billing, and health information, who cannot practically work remotely.
- Workers who conduct community-based public health functions, conducting epidemiologic surveillance, compiling, analyzing and communicating public health information, who cannot practically work remotely.
- Workers performing information technologyand cybersecurity functions at healthcare and public health facilities, who cannot practically work remotely.
- Workers performing security, incident management, and emergency operations functions at or on behalf of healthcare entities including healthcare coalitions, who cannot practically work remotely.
- Pharmacy employees necessary to maintain uninterrupted prescription filling.
- Workers performing mortuary funeral, cremation, burial, cemetery, and related services, including funeral homes, crematoriums, cemetery workers, and coffin makers.
- Workers who coordinate with other organizations to ensure the proper recovery, handling, identification, transportation, tracking, storage, and disposal of human remains and personal effects; certify cause of death; and facilitate access to mental/behavioral health services to the family members, responders, and survivors of an incident.
"Dr. Emerzian is the absolute best. He's a big strong guy but yet very gentle. Like any PT, nothing is instantaneous but I legitimately saw improvements within the first day, no hyperbole. My recovery has been tremendous and I've barely been going to him. If you want a speedy recovery come to him. You owe it to yourself to have Dr. Emerzian help you out."
"Outstanding service and advice for three decades. Highly recommended."
"I have worked directly and indirectly with TotalCare Medical Group since 1993. Directly in the capacity of claims examiner, claims manager for both very large, including public safety officers and very small holders. Indirectly, as a WC Claims Advocate assisting clients establish a relationship with an industrial medical provider or injury care, physicals and drug testing.
It is my experience that effective treatment is provided efficiently and injured employees are returned to work quickly. A cookie cutter approach to treatment is not taken. If a patient does not respond to a treatment modality as expected, a new modality is tried. If that is not effective, the case is reviewed for referral for diagnostic studies or to a specialist. Perhaps their greatest attribute is the level communication that is provided to all parties. If is very easy for the examiner or policy holder to speak with the physician via telephone to address concerns or questions. I work with the medical providers throughout California and TotalCare Medical Group is second to none in accessibility.
TotalCare Medical Group is a must for inclusion in your medical provider network for the Fresno area. This area is under served for treatment of workers' compensation injuries and many of the providers in the area provide less than optimal service."
Interested In Receiving Care?
TotalCare Medical Group offers a variety of services to meet each individual need. Click here to set up an appointment!